CHOIS Used Curriculum Sale Sellers Information
June 1, 2017 8:00-1:00
NNU Johnson Sports Center
313 Dewey St., Nampa, Idaho
All sellers must download, complete and submit an application. Once CHOIS receives your application and fee, we will send you a confirmation.
Set up: Begins at 8:00am in the NNU Johnson Sports Center on June 1, 2017.
- Please check-in upon arrival, where you will receive your table #’s.
- Any sellers who have not checked-in by 9am will lose their table reservation.
- Please be completely set-up by 9:30.
Pre-Sale: Sellers may begin buying, selling and trading with one another from 9:00-10:00 AM.
Sale: Sale opens to public at 10:00 AM. Please remain at your table until 1:00 PM when the sale concludes.
Tear Down: Please remove all merchandise promptly after 1 PM.
- Cost: $10.00 per table.
- Tables: are 8 feet long and 2 feet wide.
- Merchandise: must fit on table tops. Merchandise is not allowed on the floor.
- Please be sensible about the amount of weight each table can bear.
- Sellers will be responsible for pricing and selling their own merchandise.
- Sellers may share a table with a friend if they would like to.
- No walking sales please! Keep your items at your table.
- Please be respectful of our all-volunteer staff, fellow sellers and buyers.
- Bookcases add a lot of weight to a table, which could cause injury to people or NNU property. Please be sensible. If our staff feels that your table is overloaded you will be asked to remove items.
- Draw out an 8’x2′ space at home and determine in advance if your merchandise will fit on the number of tables that you have reserved.
- No refunds will be given for those sellers who do not arrive by 9:00 AM and their tables may be given to another seller.
- Children: Please be watchful of your children if you bring them with you. Our new facility is very large, with many stairs, mezzanine rails, and other dangers. There will be athletic events taking place during our sale, and many people in the building. Do not allow your children to wander unattended.
- The sale will be downstairs. You will need to carry your items down a flight of stairs. There is one small elevator available for your use as well.
- There will not be help available to carry boxes or sale items. You must be able to carry in and out your own products.
Items to Bring with you:
- Chairs: CHOIS will not be providing any, so please bring a folding chair from home.
- Change: Many buyers bring cash, some bring checks. Please have change available.
- Bags and boxes: for your buyer’s convenience.
- Calculator: you may need one!
Items Not to Bring with you:
- Food Items: We ask that our sellers not sell food items. There will be a concession stand where breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks may be purchased. You may of course bring food from home for yourself, but please do not sell any of it.
- Weapons: Please do not sell any weapons from our used curriculum sale.
- Noise emitting devices: Hundreds of homeschoolers are loud enough!!
- Large items: There will not be space for any items which will not fit on a table. If you have large items to sell, please take a photo of the item, display the photo and make arrangements to show the item to prospective buyers at another time.
- Musical instruments
- Science equipment
- Athletic equipment